Range of Activity
Already with the formation of the company in the year of 1994 by Mr. Andreas M. Rescher the range of activity has been manifold. Beside working on special machinery the mechanical design of optical and electronical measurement systems (Crash-Systems) have been in focus. Soon first space projects supplemented the portfolio. This includes topics from light-weighted electronic housings up to complex builtin structures.
Beside pure design work as we do on EPS und Polyurethane Finishing Lines, Airbag or Engine assembling plants, today we deliver subassemblies or assembled jigs also. Our Mock-Up systems proof this.
All of this is possible through our application of the most modern 3D CAD systems. As there are:
- CATIA V5 (Dassault Systèmes)
- Autodesk Inventor
- Development of concepts for your ideas and designs
- Implementation of your concepts
- Design to the last detail (Workshop drawings)
- Selection and supervision of the production plants, or even: delivery of the assembled machine / jig
Whether you are looking for a partner for your next project or simply need capacity to cover occasional peak periods, we would be pleased to offer you our services. Please do not hesitate to contact us.